Foundation of an eco-network
We are deeply concerned about our environment, developing our land in permaculture. We use organic products that are mostly homemade and sometimes made by our visitors. We take great care of all the greenery around and try to make our garden a poetic walk.
We federate local personalities around the idea of sustainable development (quite new here) and eco-tourism. Ultimately we want to create a web platform bringing together all the eco-responsible key players of the island – in all areas (elephant parks, organizers of treks in the jungle, diving instructors, local shaman, resorts and others).
Our circular economy
1) eco-construction (which uses materials found in the surrounding nature: elephant dung, coconut fiber, earthbags, etc.)
2) permaculture (to offer more organic products, in our restaurant as well as to our employees)
3) self-sufficiency (organic garden, organic rice field, chicken house, mushroom house)
3) natural filtering systems for used water
4) selective sorting
5) homemade organic soap and detergent
6) microorganism culture
7) research and development